HDMI 19 Pin Male to DVI-I 24+5 Pin Dual Link Female Adapter Converter Connector

Item Condition : Brand New
 Price : $4.62

Experienced seller I 60-day Returns I Money Back Guarantee
HDMI Male To DVI-I Female Converter Adapter
Description:
Great solution for your connecting a computer to a Monitor, HDTV, or Gaming Box with a HDMI port but no DVI port.
Convenient for use at home and carry on the road for office monitor and projector connections.
Provides high speed digital transmission of up to 9.9 Gbps and Ultra-HD resolution up to 4K (3840x2160) when paired with compatible HDMI cables.
Fully compatible with all HDTV formats. Audio must be transmitted separately in most cases.
Bi-Directional Adapter converts a standard DVI-I Dual Link (Female) digital input/output to an HDMI (Male) output/input.
Sturdy Adapter with gold-plated connectors that resist corrosion
Provide durability and offer a loss-free transmission.
Hand-tightened screws provide a secure connection.
Package Content:
1 x DVI-I to HDMI Adapter


Comments

Flag Counter